- 42 Days
Propellerheads project was picked by mDrift when the client was looking for a team capable of developing a complete web application that can integrate into client’s existing environment of multiple custom softwares. Application was also required to have complete e-commerce capabilities as well
- The Content Management System was custom built on Django to cater to very specific needs of the client. We also had to integrate the website with their existing systems to facilitate online purchase and subscriptions of their products.
- Each page is written as a template to facilitate the client with easy creation of new pages and modification of existing ones.
- Every element is written as separate module so that the client can pick and arrange various elements to create a new webpage.
- Inline music player was integrated to provide the users with seamless experience of listening to music.
- Written completely on SCSS (Sassy CSS) to facilitate the aforementioned features of modularity and pick and choose by the admin.
- Integration with CRM, E-Commerce & Music Library of Propellerheads
- Social login integrations (Facebook) along with legacy users of Propellerheads.
- Custom Blog module
ResultsPropellerheads’ re-designed web application is currently serving customers from multiple countries. Client’s team is able to run not only the e-commerce wing but also the company information pages and marketing campaigns through the portal with minimal technical interventions
Get your mobile app in 3 easy steps!
Spec outwith our business analyst
Developdesign, implement and test, repeat!
Publishget your app out to the stores
Contact usLet's market your app!
Request for proposal Safe & Confidential
Thank you for getting in touch. We will be in contact with you shortly.